Gavin McBryde is a Managing Partner of McBryde Franco, PLLC and leader of the property tax litigation team. Gavin represents owners of commercial and business personal property throughout the state of Texas with a focus on energy, oil & gas, high end mixed use, office, hotel, and retail developments.
Gavin received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his J.D. from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in Fort Worth where he served as the Student Bar Association President and Board Member to the Trial Advocacy Board. Gavin has devoted his entire legal practice to property tax litigation since 2007, is a member of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation and served as in-house counsel to the Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals from 2013-2022.
- Ad Valorem Tax Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. Economics
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, J.D.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals – In House Counsel and Member of the Government Relations Executive Committee, 2013-2022
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Property Tax Section